23.12.15

Begin again

I quit my job today.
I've been working there almost full time for more than 2 years and been loyal to the company for almost 10 years. It was time.
I should have done this years ago, but I was retaredly slow. I became comfortable with having a fairly steady income and was just living life in a mildly destructive way.

It is time for me to start living again. I was dead for more than 2 years. I can't remember much of 2014 except that I was working, sleeping, hanging out with colleagues and that's about it. Oh, I got my first own apartment, yay!
2015 was a long year. I can't remember much except that I worked, slept, hung out with colleagues and yeah, that's about it.

As time goes by I see a pattern. I'm slow. I cope and just move on with my feet in mud  and then it hits me how miserable I am and I realise that I let myself go and should have picked up the paste a bit sooner. This is the second time this happens.

The good thing is that I always land on my feet, so it bodes well. My plan is to first get some air. Apply for jobs, Get my identity and life back. Find out what I want from life. Find the through line.